- We do NOT save or store any of your private data (posts, private photos, likes, friends list, email, etc.).
- We do NOT sell or transfer any of your private data.
- On some quizzes, a picture is generated containing information such as Facebook public profile pictures and public names. We ONLY save on our servers this final result picture. This is to allow you to share it on social media.
- You can access all the pictures you generated by clicking the button below.
DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND/OR COLLECT
Data We receive when you do quizzes published on our WebSite using Facebook login:
We may receive personally-identifying information that is unique to such users (such as their name, profile picture, gender, birthday, internet protocol (IP) address, facebook friends list, facebook images, email, location, facebook posts or any other data as delineated at the message presented to you at the time of login with Facebook).
In addition, We receive and/or collect other types of data and information about users via our services, as follows:
- We regularly receive non-personally-identifying information about you or about the device you use to enhance our services, such as your browser type, language preference, referring site and any other information automatically sent to Iguazu by the user's browser.
- We receive data about you whenever you use or interact with Iguazu, such as how and when you view, use or otherwise interact with content and materials in our WebSite. For example, we may infer data from your replies and answers to the quizzes in this WebSite or the results thereof.
- Sometimes we receive data from our partners, publishers, commercial customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand our users' online activities, provide with insight into what our users are interested in, maximize the effectiveness of ads, and generally make our services better.
DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE STORE OR DO NOT STORE
We store pictures generated at the end of quizzes using Facebook login. These picture contain information such as Facebook public profile pictures and public names. These pictures are stored to allow you to share them on social media.
We do not store any other private data (posts, private photos, likes, friends list, email, etc.).
We take our security responsibilities seriously and We employ the most appropriate physical and technical measures to keep your data safe.
HOW TO DELETE, ACCESS OR MODIFY THE DATA WE STORED ON YOU
If you wish to download and/or delete the data We stored on you, please click the green button below.
If the green button above doesn’t work or if you wish to modify the data We stored on you, you can still contact us via e-mail at email@example.com providing us with your Facebook ID.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information and data We receive and/or collect to operate and enhance our services and features. For example, when you login with Facebook for some quizzes, it allows us to provide you with a more relevant result at the end of the given quizz and it allows us to generate a personalized picture.
We may use the information and data We receive and/or collect about you in order to measure and understand the effectiveness of our content and offer you tailored content.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
1.Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Iguazu may identify a user to third parties and/or share your information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or other governmental authority, or respond to any court order, subpoena, search warrant or equivalent, or where in our reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the safety or security of any personal or property. Iguazu also reserves the right to disclose any information in case it believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our EULA, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend itself against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the WebSite and our servers and protect the rights and property, of Iguazu, its users and\or others.
2.Non-Personal Aggregate Information
Iguazu may publish or share with third parties aggregate information for the purpose of analysis and statistics. Such disclosure is done anonymously and is non-personally identifiable. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
A cookie is a string of information that can be stored on your computer (if your web browser is set to permit storage of cookies). We may use such cookies to help us learn about how you use this WebSite and enhance your online experience.
4.Reorganization or Insolvency
Iguazu may also transfer Information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation, change of control or other corporate reorganization in which Iguazu participates, or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Iguazu's shares or assets to which the WebSite relates. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency or equivalents, Iguazu may not be able to control how your Information is handled, shared or used.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES